Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Friday, June 29, 2012

Picnic Brunch #2







More photos!


I couldn't tell if I liked some of yesterday's photos better as a group or on their own, so I'm re posting them on their own haha. Courtney was sporting my new beanie and one of my cameras. What a hipster.

How rad is my new camera strap? It was in its original bag for $6 at an op shop. It is freaking brilliant.


We took an instax photo each. I love them both so much! We took a few mobile photos too, I'm please how they turned out. If there was less of these I'd post the mobile photos too. Maybe later :)


Have you done anything to explore winter? Or is it pouring down rain like it is here back in Brisvegas. Or maybe it's summer where you live?

Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment