Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Friday, June 15, 2012

Brew.




Firstly, I GOT MY NEW LENS !!!1! Sooo excited, I can't wait to try it out over and over again!

Last night I met up with my friend Aimee Catt aka Aimee Catt Photography [blog coming soon]. We dined on some delicious Jagermeister and then headed out to le city to listen to some tunes at Brew. I was rugged up in my big jacket and had fun meeting a guy called Dave who is also a fellow photography lover. With three photographers sitting at the one table we made a joke about us now being in a camera club. We had a good laugh, but in reality that'd be pretty fun.

Anyway, enough chatting - here's my first [ever with a dslr] play with some shots of our night, taken with my brand spanking new lens !! It was very gloomy and dark so the shots are pretty darn grainy, but you know what so was the venue.


I'm also playing around with my watermarks. Take a look at the two different ways I've watermarked the grouped images. Preference?

Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment