Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Thursday, June 14, 2012







Yep, it's another blog where I have to start off with the 'I'm stupid and haven't posted in forever'.

But enough of that, let's get down to it...!

I ordered a new lens! Fiiiiinaly. What that means is that I can finally start taking decent digital shots from my Nikon D2x and post them on here. Yaaaaay. It should arrive by the end of this week.

I designed a new logo / branding scheme! What do you think?




I got accepted in to restricted access courses at uni!!! Long story short, I've come to uni to do a B Photography, but due to a small class size and therefor a higher ranking / score needed to get in [that of studying law or similar], I am stepping-stoning my way up to it through another B. But, I don't want this year of uni and classes to go to waste when I change degrees. I also don't want to be stuck *not* doing Photography!!! So I've applied to be allowed in to the QCA campus and the classes I *would* be doing if I was in B Photography, and they've said yes!!! I'm pretty relieved and excited.

I've ordered postcards! They should arrive in the post today! Then I'll get on to sending them to all the awesome people who entered the giveaway over at Delicious Ramble. That also means i'll be listing them in my Etsy store super soon :)

I'm sure a lot more has happened since I last posted, but when I get my new lens I'll be able to post about it all properly :)

Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment