Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A study of light and shade - Pt III







What do you get when you cross a basement, cross processed slide film, an old flash and a Stranger?


I wish I shot more with film. It would have taught me a lot more. I am pretty happy with my DSLR results though [Pt I here and Pt II here] but really want to play more to completely understand the way film will behave in certain situations. The cross process definitely warped a lot of things with these images too, which is great but also pretty darn hard to guess or expect. But hey that's what I love the most about film :)


I probably like this shot the best. I love the shade and colour splash and impending darkness being smothered by the light that has jumped in to the camera. But hey that's just what I see ;)


I can't wait to play around again with people. Hopefully I'll have time soon for a new adventure. Uni starts next week and we are busy looking and applying for a new place to live, as well as a new job opportunity that has come up that for me. So many things on.

Have you had time for an adventure lately?

Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment