Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Finders Keepers 2012


 
 
Yesterday I headed to the 2012 Brisbane Finders Keepers Markets.




I had a fresh bagel with cream cheese - it was super delicious, but I felt very full and am sure I looked pregnant after eating it. Major stomach bloating lol.


The Old Museum is a great building, very cool.




Frankie Magazine always has a stall, last year - no wait, two years ago - I bought some cool old pillow cases from them. This year they had vintage dresses and a fairy floss maker.


It was very fun, but not as big as what I remember. There was a lot of different stalls than last time I went; there was lots more clothing and a lot less jewellery and artists. I think I'd like to check out the Sydney one or even the Melbourne one next time they're on.

Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment