Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Been busy.

Things that have gone and done:

1. Moved.
2. Quit an old job.
3. Had hate for Uni.
4. Started a new job.
5. Put Uni on hold.
6. Had a party or so.
7. Started my garden again.
8. Drank a fair amount of coffee, and had some beers.

I have loads of photos to process and post, haven't even started but will have to soon. Have been very, very uninspired with certain aspects of things and am now attempting to make a full recovery - aka enjoying and playing with my cameras again, picking up my once career as a photographer and all the other ambitions I had before I moved.

Oh, and -

8. Started using my Instagram account [strangerandfiction].

Talk soon.

Stranger.
Or, currently, just Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment