Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fashion-wishta

So I intended to do a mash up fashion thing for this post, but all of the clothes in the online stores I always follow are horrible. Lol. So instead I'm going to post some Tumblr goodness of rad shiz I have found and loved, fashion wise.

 

 


All of these shots can be found on my other Tumblr page, Stranger and Fashion. Saves time linking to my page than linking to them all.

It's a weird mix of cold and hot this winter, I guess it's because I'm now 4ish hours closer to the equator as well as that Australia is made up of like 23432532 different climates lol. I am trying to be big on beanies this winter, as well as comfy slacking tops and jackets mixed with tighter pants. And boots. I'm big on the boots.

Meanwhile, I am currently rocking out to the new-ish song 'Body Work' ft Tegan and Sara. I need to keep my ipod plugged in more to listen to more tunes. I have enough speakers that's for sure lol.


How is winter treating you?

Stranger.

1 comment: