Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Friday, April 27, 2012

At le Airport

So i'm sitting at the airport. Yeeee. About to catch a plane to Newcastle...! I'm all coffeed up and have the latest Frankie to keep me company till the plane boards.

I'm staying with my good friend Courtney over at Delicious Ramble and am going to meet a heap of her new friends :)

I'm also pretty keen to check out Blackbird Corner and see Jodie Kitty Robot stuff as well as all the other rad things in there...!

P.s - i got a job! It's sucked not working and having zero money each fortnight after all the bills are paid (this fortnight it was literally zero. I was in minus figures. On a related note thanks mum for some money) plus i like working, so i'm super happy.

So anyway here's a snapshot of my shoes while i wait, my shitty nails and a boob height selfie to show off my rad new shirt and cardigan w/elbow patches. Fyeah.

Stranger.




No comments:

Post a Comment