Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Monday, April 23, 2012

Feeling Filmy...!

Look what I found...!

A page on Bespoke Zine with my Spring Magnolias photograph!



Squeeeeeee...! I'm so excited people are [slowly] starting to know about me! It's a bit hard to know where to start selling prints and getting my name around as a Photographer on the internet, so this was a very nice surprise!

I've put some new prints up on my Etsy store too! And made it a bit easier to navigate around. Here are a few new shots on my Stranger and Fiction store -



What I really need to do is get off my butt and get some more postcards printed like I've been planning to do for over a year now. Since moving to Brisbane for Uni I've had to stop my paid job as a Photographer, but I'm trying out for a few basic places that are up the road from my flat to try and get some moolah coming in.

What print(s) of mine would you like to see as a postcard? If you comment a suggestion I'll post one to you when I get them printed! [you can choose out of my whole Etsy store, not just these new ones]

Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment