Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm home !

Aargh I'm so happy to be home. I only get to go home about once a month, which is probably a lot to some people, but to a person missing two cats, a guinea pig, chickens, a teddy and a best friend mum that is an excruciatingly long time.

Cool things that have happened / I've been doing:

- MUM KNITTED ME A BOW TIE. ZOMG. IT IS THE BEST THING EVER. EVER.

- Our van is pretty much finished! You might remember when I inherited my Grandfather's bright green van. Well, Mum has finished renovations in it and it is now fitted with a sick bed frame that hold the mattress and hides a heap of plastic tubs to pack all your camping shiz in...! It's decked out in rad curtains, a crocheted quilt and a matching crocheted dog. Heck yes.

- CATS! [or more specifically Agatha in this picture sporting a new necklace of mine]

- Knitting knitting knitting. I finally got a coffee plunger that is big enough to fill my high caffeine demands so naturally I need a cool cosy for it...!
PS I'm trying out a new poster program that arranges my images like, well, above. Whatchoo think?


PPS GIVEAWAY ON DELICIOUS RAMBLE SOON SOON SOON - Check out the blog in readiness HERE.

Stranger.

1 comment: