Home About Products Cameras Etsy Madeit Blog Tumblr Contact

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dreamy wet weather in Newcastle

My trip to Newcastle was only two weekends ago, but I'm already going back! I'm headed to Groovin the Moo with my friend Courtney. For those kiddies out of Aus or non Triple J stalkers, Groovin is an annual music festival held around Australia with some pretty sick acts. This year's lineup is pretty sick, I'm pretty keen to see The Getaway Plan, Kimbra and I want to make sure I catch Public Enemy, especially in light of the sad events this weekend passed [MCA from the Beastie Boys lost his battle with cancer. The Beastie Boys are one of the most influential artists of all time]. You can check out the rest of the lineup here.



I hope the weather is good for the festival. Not too hot or sunny, but not raining either. It was pretty extreme weather when I was at Newcastle last. Hot and sunny one day, rainy and intense wind the next. I love wild weather though so I thought it was great :)

Here are some shots of my trip, taken on my new Olympus something something lol.









Stranger.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun at GTM!! I hope the weather holds out, it's been so nice this week but then it's supposed to rain over the weekend :/ as long as it holds out for the festival then who cares afterwards :)
    have fun in newy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely weekend :)
    I love the first photo of the mushroom, I think it's my favourite of them all.

    ReplyDelete